2015-04-20 Product News
Make it happen with Alfa Laval at ACHEMA 2015
The world is increasingly focused on saving energy and Alfa Laval is deeply committed to this goal. For 130 years, we have been creating the best heat transfer, separation and fluid handling technologies to help our customers become more productive, competitive and yet more sustainable.
At ACHEMA 2015 in Frankfurt am Main, 15-19 June, we share our wide range of well-proven formulas for optimizing chemical, biotech pharmaceutical production and industrial wastewater treatment. Whether the main objective is to maximize energy efficiency, uptime or waste recovery, we can help our customers achieve it.
“The idea behind the theme ‘Make it happen’ is derived straight from our mission”, explains Sammy Hulpiau, Vice President Process Technology Division at Alfa Laval. “Alfa Laval is all about improving the performance of our customers’ processes. We strive hard to supply solutions that optimize our customers’ processes and we believe that by working closely together, we can make great things happen.”
The Alfa Laval stand, in Hall 4.0, stand D4, will display a wide range of products and be staffed with solution experts. Some of our focus areas are:
Alfa Laval has been helping industrial-biotechnology customers select the right equipment for over 100 years. This has created a unique insight that allows us to optimize our customers’ production in terms of yield, quality and investment.
Industrial wastewater treatment
Alfa Laval has extensive experience in helping industrial customers handle wastewater treatment, using separation, filtration and thermal technologies.
Alfa Laval’s 360° Service Portfolio is all about extending the performance of our customers’ equipment, ensuring all systems run at their highest efficiency.
Products on display
Some of the products visitors will be able to see at our stand at ACHEMA are:
- Alfa Laval Tantalum and Alfa Laval Diabon® heat exchanger– one new and one well-proven range of heat exchangers that offer exceptionally high corrosion resistance
- Alfa Laval DuroShell – a uniquely engineered plate-and-shell heat exchanger ideal for demanding duties, such as corrosive, high-pressure and high-temperature applications. A comprehensive range of gasketed plate heat exchangers designed to meet the highest expectations on energy efficiency, compactness and reliable performance.
A number of Alfa Laval experts have been invited to give lectures as part of the ACHEMA Congress programme. For subjects and venues, see www.alfalaval.com/achema.
This year, our stand includes a Speaker’s Corner, where visitors will be able to listen to many interesting presentations on various topics. This meeting format opens up for more interaction between the presenter and the audience, and also between visitors.
Press breakfast - Get to know Alfa Laval’s latest innovations
- Alfa Laval DuroShell - Top performance when the going gets tough
- GPHE innovations in bio-based chemicals (T35 and WideGap 100)
- New innovative PHEs for tough corrosive media
- On the way to zero discharge. Alfa Laval’s offer for the reduction of industrial waste in process and chemical applications
When: 16 June, 8.30 am
Where: Hall 4.0, stand D4
How: Register via email to email@example.com