2015-04-24 Product News
Make uptime happen at ACHEMA 2015
At ACHEMA 2015 in Frankfurt am Main, 15-19 June, we share our wide range of well-proven service solutions for maintaining and optimizing chemical, biotech pharmaceutical production and industrial wastewater treatment. Whether the main objective is to maximize energy efficiency, uptime or waste recovery, we can help our customers achieve it.
Comprehensive service offering
Over the past 130 years, Alfa Laval has built a global presence with service centres and partners in nearly 100 countries. Service specialists are ready to assist customers by phone or on-site, by performing routine maintenance, securing parts, troubleshooting complex issues or evaluating equipment and making expert recommendations.
At ACHEMA 2015, we will present some of the solutions that ensure more uptime and optimization in customer operations.
360° Service Portfolio
The 360° Service Portfolio contains all the services needed to get optimal performance, maximum uptime and operating efficiency from Alfa Laval equipment. It includes assistance in maintaining and optimizing equipment as the plant operations develop and change over time, from the initial set-up all the way to eventual redesign.
Alfa Laval experts will be on-site sharing their knowledge on
- extending performance of plate heat exchangers to meet evolving needs
- predicting the remaining gasket lifetime for gasketed plate heat exchangers
- using condition audits to ensure reliability and longevity of welded plate heat exchangers
- using condition based maintenance for high speed separators and decanters
Performance Agreements are tailor-made service solutions that meet the specific needs of each customer by combining any of the services in our 360° Service portfolio. They offer true peace of mind by securing top performance with advance knowledge of service costs and a short payback time.
More to discover
Please visit Alfa Laval, in Hall 4.0, stand D4 at ACHEMA, Messe Frankfurt, Frankfurt am Main, in Germany June 15-19 2015.
A number of Alfa Laval experts have been invited to give lectures as part of the ACHEMA Congress programme. For subjects and venues, see www.alfalaval.com/achema.
This year, the Alfa Laval stand includes a Speaker’s Corner, where visitors will be able to listen to many interesting presentations on various topics. This meeting format opens up for more interaction between the presenter and the audience, and also between visitors.
Press breakfast – Get to know Alfa Laval’s latest innovations
- Alfa Laval DuroShell - Top performance when the going gets tough
- GPHE innovations in bio-based chemicals (T35 and WideGap 100)
- New innovative PHEs for tough corrosive media
- On the way to zero discharge. Alfa Laval’s offer for the reduction of industrial waste in process and chemical applications
When: 16 June, 8.30 am
Where: Hall 4.0, stand D4
How: Register via email to email@example.com