Alfa Laval PureBallast 3 - Engineering training
You will be able to plan, design and install a PureBallast 3 system in the swiftest manner possible. Training focuses on mechanical installation requirements and best practices, but it also covers control system integration, options and Ex systems.
This training is aimed at retrofit engineering companies and yards who will design the integration of PureBallast 3 into the vessel.
Experience of design integration of equipment into a vessel
Classroom: 2 days - available on request - contact us by submitting the form
Virtual training: 2 days
You will receive course fees together with other practical training information in your registration confirmation email.
- Concept, components and processes
- Installation requirements
- System integration: P&ID, pump curves and fitting
- System integration: signals and software
- Retrofit process
- Maintenance and recommended spare parts on board
- Collaboration between Alfa Laval and engineering companies
- Service package offering
This is a virtual instructor-led training. The training can also be conducted at our modern training facility in Stockholm.