Webinar | Pharmaceutical Water Systems - Surfaces
90% of the surface area in a typical flow installation is related to installation material, tubes and fittings. A superior quality of the surface is vital to secure optimum hygienic performance and minimize risks.
Do you consider this to be important or not? How do you choose quality surfaces for Pharmaceutical processes? Do you feel a need for understanding better?
If you are interested in knowing more about ASME BPE, surfaces and how to obtain a superior quality through electro-polishing, then sign up to watch the recording of this webinar.
Who knows, perhaps we will bust some myths as well.
In this free on-demand webinar you will learn about:
- Stainless Steel Hygienic Surfaces and the importance of defining right surface.
- Introduction to various surfaces, roughness and how to avoid mistakes and obtain a superior quality in your PW / WFI system
- Electropolishing as a method, providing you with arguments and understanding
- What does guidelines say?
- Ra-value as tool of measurement – is this the entire truth?
Who will benefit from this webinar?
- Professionals working within Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological applications.
About the speaker
Christian Jørgensen is a Global Business Development Manager within Industry Management for Biotech & Pharma, in the Hygienic Fluid Handling Business Unit in Alfa Laval. With more than 20 years of experience within stainless steel for hygienic purposes and corrosion, Christian has in-depth knowledge about optimization of surface areas within Pharmaceutical Water Systems.