Updates regarding COVID-19
On this page you will find the latest Alfa Laval news and updates related to the COVID-19 pandemic. For specific questions related to information requests, order status, services and deliveries etc, please turn to your local contact person or local office.
Alfa Laval’s priorities are the health and safety of our employees, as well as maintaining the continuity of our business. Alfa Laval’s equipment and solutions often play an integral role in our customers’ processes, where they often are part of critical infrastructure in areas such as food and pharmaceutical production, sanitation, HVAC, electricity generation, etc. In these challenging times, we in Alfa Laval are committed to supporting our customers in achieving uninterrupted, efficient production and services.
Brief summary of measures
Alfa Laval has taken several measures to handle the extraordinary situation caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and to minimize the spread of the virus.
- Alfa Laval’s global crisis team works in close corporation with local country crisis teams to ensure continuous and close monitoring and swift response to changes in the situation.
- All offices and production sites are open, unless restricted by local authorities
- Cleaning protocol has been increased at all sites worldwide.
- All employees have been provided guidance on hygiene practices, social distance, and steps to take in case they don’t feel well.
- Manufacturing workers follow clear instructions and safe routines to minimize the spread of the virus and maintain a secure work environment.
- Service technicians have been issued protective gear and are trained on Coronavirus preventive measures.
- Business continuity plans ensure that alternate supply chains are in-place as a backup for all major suppliers.
- Office employees are encouraged to work from home; business functionality is in-place for remote working arrangements.
- Meetings and trainings are transitioned to virtual methods.
- All non-critical business travel has been cancelled.
We are here to help you
Let us know how we can support you in handling this challenging situation. Get in contact with us, we are open! For specific information requests or questions regarding orders, deliveries or service execution, please contact your local office or contact person. You find contact information to all our sites and offices here: Contact us
+46 46 36 71 01
Follow us on Social Media for the latest updates.
Tom Erixon, President and CEO, Alfa Laval Group:
“We’ve seen a new acceptance for doing business in a new way” – watch the full update below.
July 16, 2020
Alfa Laval assists Japanese supercomputer in the fight against COVID-19
July 6, 2020
Alfa Laval takes its service offer to the next level through remote service guidance
June 26, 2020
Going the extra mile to bring our people home
April 3, 2020
Alfa Laval withdraws its dividend proposal
March 19, 2020
Tom Erixon, President and CEO of Alfa Laval: “Our focus is on business continuity”
March 17, 2020
Alfa Laval to launch a cost reduction program to address the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic