Demand for skin care and hair care products, cosmetics, deodorants, toothpastes and more continues to grow. Safe hygienic and cost effective manufacturing of personal care products requires getting the most out of raw materials and ensuring repeatable and reliable processes while safeguarding product quality.
Seneste 'Close at hand'-online version
Seneste online version
Ti gode råd
Alfa Laval 360° Service Portfolio
Alfa Laval hygienic equipment is backed by the Alfa Laval 360° Service Portfolio to extend performance. Contact us
For at holde dig informeret om vigtige emner og muligheder inden for bæredygtighed i din branche og dine processer.
On the pulse of personal care manufacturing
Makers of personal care products are under pressure to deliver a broad range of shampoos, shaving creams, toothpastes, lotions, cosmetics and other products that meet regulatory requirements and changing consumer preferences.
Alfa Laval helps relieve the pressure through our broad range of hygienic equipment that can help reduce production costs, cut utilities consumption and safeguard product quality.
Our equipment ensures reliable raw material handling, product mixing and blending, transfer, cleaning and sterilizing in place, with a variety of automation and control at every process stage.
We also offer, rheology, material selection and product testing expertise to help you gain competitive advantage through enhanced process efficiency.
Why choose Alfa Laval?
- Increase uptime and production yields
- Ease commissioning, qualification, cleaning and service
- Comply with all relevant standards and cGMP
- Provide in-batch and batch-to-batch consistency
- Safeguard product characteristics and quality
- Protect the integrity of the finished product
- Combine maximum hygiene with maximum efficiency
- Reduce energy and water consumption